TL Sound 'n Sleep Projector Soother
Novel projector soother with starlight projector, cry sensor, sweet lullabies and an MP3 player. A sensing soother for the perfect sleep!
- Starlight projector and soft music lull baby to sleep by creating a soothing and relaxing bedtime atmosphere while supporting baby's EQ.
- Fitted with a built-in MP3 that allows parents to create their own playlist for baby and 17 preset sweet lullabies.
- Specially designed cry sensor carefully monitors babies' sleep, automatically turning on soft music to help lull baby back to sleep.
- Auto-timer allows parents to set soother to automatically shut down after 10, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Designed in the image of Marie, an all-smiles curious hedgehog named after the great scientist, Marie Curie.
- Part of the Meadow Days™ Collection! Encouraging your baby's development by inspiring Moments of Wonder™.
1-3 monthsPlace by baby's crib to surround your young baby with a peaceful, relaxing and familiar environment. Try playing other sounds or music you find relaxing using the MP3 player and see how your little one responds.
3-6 monthsInclude the Sound 'n Sleep Projector Soother in your bedtime routine and let the engaging combination of soft light and music help prepare your little one for sleep. Create a special playlist for your baby using the MP3 player.
6-18+ monthsNow that baby is older, the cry monitor can assist in getting baby to sleep for longer stretches during the night, getting back to sleep more easily if awoken. The familiar projector can continue being a part of baby's comforting bedtime routine well into toddlerhood. The built-in MP3 will let you adapt the music to baby's changing musical preferences.