Organic Cosy Crib Breathe-Eze (Tic Tac Toe)
YEAR END SALE!! FREE SLEEP POSITIONER!!
Cosy Crib + Sleep Positioner
Our Australian designed Breathe Eze Organic Cosy Crib is the perfect sleeping pod for safe sleeping for your baby in their cot, next to you or out and about.
The Breathe Eze firm fibre construction provides your baby with a secure, safe and allergy resistant environment to cuddle and sleep. Used together with the babyhood Sleep Positioner, this sleep system will provide you with the confidence to also have a good night’s sleep. (The babyhood Sleep Positioner is sold separately.)
Why is our Breathe Eze Organic Cosy Crib safe?
The babyhood Breathe Eze Organic Cosy Crib has features and is designed differently to many of the sleeping pods in the market. We have been manufacturing and sharing our Cosy Cribs with Aussie parents for almost 20 years now. We also now sell them globally for parents who want a safer option for a sleeping pod for their baby.
We recommend that consumers use the cosy cribs in accordance with safe sleep practices including:
- laying your baby on their back to sleep
- dressing baby in appropriate sleeping bag or romper that does not overheat them so blankets, quilts or other sheets are not necessary (if you would like to use bedding we recommend parents ensure they are secured firmly so they do not create an entrapment for baby)
- ensuring baby is in a well-ventilated room and placed on a safe flat surface away from hazards like cords, heaters etc
- washing and rotating the mattress to ensure it remains firm
- if you lay baby next to you (whether in bed or on the couch) we recommend full parental supervision as co sleeping with your baby is not recommend by the experts as accidents can happen.
- Delicate hand or gentle machine wash in cold water only. Hot or warm water may shrink the cotton.
- Wash separately so your colours don’t run.
- Do NOT remove the covers or open the zipper.
- Line dry flat in shade only.
- Do NOT tumble dry.
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Rotate mattress regularly to maintain a nice firm mattress pad.