Medela - Freestyle® Breast Pump Deluxe Set
This product is currently sold out.
Freestyle double electric breast pump with 2-Phase Expression® Technology features a rechargeable battery and lightweight motor, providing a mobile pumping experience to keep up with your busy lifestyle. The backlit digital display, timer and memory button helps you personalize and control your pump sessions.
Freestyle Breast Pump Deluxe Set offers the convenience of an all-in-one mobile and portable solution. Building from the foundation of the starter set, the deluxe set includes the addition of Medela’s portable breast pump carry bag, cooler set and 2 additional bottles, everything you need for on-the-go pumping.
Features & Benefits
- Double electric, daily use breast pump: Designed for moms who pump several times a day
- 2-Phase Expression Technology and One Touch Let-Down button: Express more milk in less time when pumping at the Maximum Comfort Vacuum™ in the expression phase
- Digital display features a memory button, timer and backlight: For easy tracking & recording pump sessions in any pumping environment
- Rechargeable battery, compact and lightweight motor: Convenient pumping anywhere, anytime for true mobility
- Portable microfiber carry bag designed specifically for your Freestyle breastpump parts: Provides convenient transportation and organization
- Double pumping kit with 2 sizes of PersonalFit breast shields: For comfortable and efficient pumping
- 1 - Freestyle pump
- 1 - Lithium ion battery - rechargeable
- 1 - AC adaptor/charger
- 1 - Double pumping kit - includes: (2) breast shield bodies, membranes and back caps, (1) set of tubing
- 1 - Set of 24mm and 27mm PersonalFit breast shields
Additional contents within the Freestyle Breast Pump Deluxe Set
- 4 - 5oz/150mL breast milk bottles and lids
- 1 - Portable microfiber carry bag
- 1 - Medela cooler system including cooling element
- 1 - Free Easy Expression voucher (redeemable at medelabreastfeedingus.com)
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged.