Kaylula Co-Sleeper Cradle
You can now safely co-sleep with your baby in the Kaylula Co Sleeper Cradle. You can choose to use the cradle in the nursery or at your bedside or wheel it around as a bassinet through the house during the day so baby is always in arm’s reach of you.
It has an adjustable dropside that can be moved up or down depending upon your proximity to your baby and most importantly is safer as it always ensures a firm barrier. As per the instructions we recommend that you lift the dropside once bub is asleep and you are ready for bed too. This will ensure your baby is always safe.
Unlike other co-sleeping products, the unique panels allow visibility for you and your baby and airflow for full breathability for your baby. And its adjustable legs ensure that you have your baby at the optimal height for your bed, and a secure safe strap to attach to your slats on your base for safety.
Our toy bar is easily removable for sleep time in accordance with the medical expert’s recommendations.
Please follow the instructions carefully when assembling your cradle and regularly check to see the cradle is safely assembled.
• Safer than other cradles and bassinets with secure safety straps and an adjustable zip drop side
• Versatile as it is a cradle, wheeled bassinet and a co-sleeper all in one
• Allows you to have your baby in arms reach at all times
• Safer zip drop side for easy access to your baby but always the security of a barrier
• Solid barrier to reduce the risk of entrapment so it is much safer
• Visibility with the mesh panels
• Full breathability with mesh for air flow
• Height adjustable European beechwood timber legs
• Strong metal frame and beautiful luxury textiles
• Quilted Breathe Eze Fibre Mattress included
• Quilted inner walls for a stylish finish
• Delicate machine washable fabrics and mattress
• Lockable wheels for easy maneuverability and safe park option
• The most beautiful timber hanging safari toys (please note toys may vary between elephants, giraffe and kangaroo)
• As per instruction manual don’t forget to remove the toys when baby sleeps
|Assembled Dimension||W58 x L96 x Max H81cm (85cm with castors – excludes toy bar) Min H66cm (70cm with castors – excludes toy bar)|
|Mattress Height With Castors||44cm, 49cm, 54cm & 59cm|
|Mattress Height Without Castors||39cm, 44cm, 49cm & 54cm|
|Carton 1||W60 x L105 x H10cm|
|Mattress Size||490mm x 880mm x 40mm|
|Age Range||Newborn to the earlier of 9kg or when you baby can sit upright|
|Standards Testing||EN 1130-1 & EN 1130-2 – Children’s Furniture|
|Product Care||Maintenance of this product each month is essential as the product has moving parts. Check to ensure that the screws are tightened securely in place, the basket has not twisted or angled during use, especially when it is pushed too close to your bed as this can angle the cradle. Also, check the wheels are working smoothly and that there are no broken or damaged parts.
Clean any spills on the timber immediately with a soft, clean and damp (not wet) cloth and do not use abrasive cleaners. The cover can be gently washed in cold water on a delicate cycle in a separate delicate’s bag in the machine. Line dry in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight. Do not dry clean.
The plastics may be cleaned with a damp cloth and a mild detergent solution and dried with a soft cloth.