GroEgg 2 Room Thermometer
This product is currently sold out.
Peace of mind at a glance – the innovative Gro-egg changes colour to let you know at a glance whether the temperature of a room is too low, too high or just right, helping you maintain a safe sleeping environment for your baby. As an added bonus it even works well as a gentle night light.
A yellow glow suggests a comfortable temperature for children to sleep in, whilst a blue glow suggests it’s too cold and a red glow suggests it’s too warm. The colours act as a reminder for you to cool or heat the room, to modify the baby’s clothing, to use a different tog Grobag Baby Sleep Bag or for non-sleep bag users to alter the level of bedding.
- Groegg 2 is bigger, better and extremely stylish!
- Ambient Digital Thermometer
- Gentle Night Light
- Perfect Accessory for Grosnug and Grobags
- Colour coded system (supported by safe sleep experts The Lullaby Trust) making it easy for parents to keep baby comfortable
- Adjustable Egg Brightness (4 levels) – makes for a super handy nightlight
- Soft Touch Silicone Dome
- Available with either standard UK mains power adapter or
- USB powered – compact and easy to take on your travel
The correct room temperature is vital for creating a safe sleeping environment for a baby. Health professionals recommend that the room that your baby sleeps in should be maintained at 16–20°C to help reduce the risk of cot death. The Groegg2, the colour changing digital room thermometer, is another clever innovation to help promote safer sleep for babies from the people who brought you the Grobag® Baby Sleep Bag. The patented Groegg 2 glows yellow if the room temperature is within recommended guidelines (16–20°C). If the room temperature is outside this range, take action to cool or heat the room, or adjust the baby’s bedding or clothing.