Fill 'N' Squeeze Starter Set
This product is currently sold out.
The clever design allows you to have the convenience of a portable, mess free baby food pouch, while still providing your little one with fresh, homemade food. The reusable pouches are convenient and economical and are suitable for freezing.
This starter pack comes complete with pouch filler jug, plunger (which doubles up as a masher), jug closure cap and 5 x 150ml squeezee reusable pouches, which are sterile and ready to use.
- Exclusive to UrbanBaby
- Complete starter pack contains everything you need
- Included in starter pack: 500ml food preparation/pouch filling jug with stopper, food masher with silicone plunge adaptor, 5 x 150ml Reusable food pouches
- Total control to make wholesome food your baby enjoys
- Convenient, home-made feeding on the go
- Reusable pouches come sterile and ready to use
- Ideal for weaning
- Perfect for smoothies, yoghurts, drinks and more
- BPA, lead & Phthalate free
- Box size (cm): 19x14.2x14
How do I clean my pouch filler?
Before using your Pouch Filler for the first time, clean it in a dishwasher (top rack only) or in warm water using liquid detergent. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Do not clean your pouch filler or allow it to come into contact with solvents or other harsh chemicals as damage may result. Do not sterilise the jug and plunger, only the silicone cap and jug cap can be sterilised via steam or microwave.
Can the pouches be reused?
You can reuse the pouches by washing in hot water. Please ensure that all the corners are properly clean and that the pouch is thoroughly washed out. The side windows and the base of the pouch are clear to assess cleanliness of the pouch. To help dry the pouch, pour hot water into the pouch (hold the side of the pouch to prevent scalding), swirl around and then turn the pouch upside down. This helps to open up the pouch and speeds up the drying time of the pouch inside.To make the pouch sterile, we recommend cold water sterilisation such as Milton.
What’s the best way to ensure that the pouches are dry inside after being washed?
Here’s a great tip to dry your squeezee pouches when they have been washed:
1. Wash out your pouch with hot soapy water and rinse until water runs clear
2. Attach your pouch on the end of the clean pouch filling jug
3. Pour hot water from the kettle (please allow to cool down once boiled for 5 minutes to prevent scalding) into the jug and allow the water to pour into the pouch. Make sure that at least 3/4 of the pouch is full with hot water.
4. Remove the pouch filled with hot water from the jug and leave in pouch for a couple of minutes to clean.
5. Pour out hot water and turn pouch upside down to dry.
6. When using the pouch again, ensure its flat i.e. all the air has been removed