Symphony All In One Car Seat
The Symphony LX is equipped with the QuickConnector™ LATCH system for fast installation that's so easy, it can be done with one-hand.
Comfort, safety, and extended use, together in perfect harmony...
Rated a #1 Car Seat by a leading consumer magazine, the Symphony is an opus of car seat innovation. Evenflo pioneered the all-in-one car seat, which unlike typical convertibles, accommodates children from birth up to 110 lbs. Symphony car seats can be used rear-facing, forward-facing and as a belt-positioning booster, covering a wide spectrum of seating options. The Symphony embodies our passion to provide families with safer, more peaceful rides and are proudly made in the United States of America.
Child Specs (5-110lbs)
- Weight: 5 - 40 lbs. (2.3 - 18 kg.)
- Height: 19 - 40 in. (48 - 102 cm.)
- Fit: Top of child’s head is at least 1 in. (25 mm) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22 - 65 lbs. (10 - 29.4 kg.)
- Height: 28 - 50 in. (71 - 127 cm.)
- Age: At least one year of age
- Fit: The tops of child's ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest.
SEAT BELT BOOSTER
- Weight: 40 - 110 lbs. (18 - 49.8 kg.)
- Height: 44 - 57 in. (112 - 145 cm.)
- Age: At least four years of age
- Fit: The tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 19.5" High x 21.5" Wide x 28" Long
- Product Weight: Approximately 21 lbs. (9.53 kg)
- Package Width: 20.875
- Package Weight: 25
- Package Depth: 20.875
- Package Height: 27.625
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.