The new Cybex Aton 5 Car Seat has so many amazing features to keep your little one safe and comfy! There's a height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides, which improve the accident safety of the energy absorbing shell and with the crash test proven L.S.P. system. The large XXL sun canopy has UVP50+ sun protection too, baby will feel cosy in the softly padded seat inlay.
A new function allows an ideal sitting angle and ensures that small babies lie with their head, neck and chest perfectly aligned. The risk of suffocation by the head falling forward is majorly reduced due to this feature. The infant car seat can be used belted or with one of our optional bases for easy installation.
- Comfy Y-belts
- Group 0+ car seat
- Weight around 4.8kg
- Softly padded seat inlay
- L640 x W430 x H390-560mm
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Removable seat insert for a lie-flat position
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30 degrees
- From birth up to 18 months (approx) or 0-13kg
- Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
- Energy-absorbing shell: With side-impact protection
- Integrated XXL fold-away sun canopy with UVP50+ sun protection
- 8-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides
- Can be used belted or with one of our optional bases for easy installation
- We do not recommend leaving your little one sleeping in this car seat for long periods of time
- Use on a pushchair frame (with adapters), suitable for pushchairs from Cybex, gb and selected brands
Can my child sit in the car seat in a forward facing position? No, according to standard R-129 children have to travel in a rearward-facing position until they are at least 15 months old. Your infant’s spine and neck muscles have not yet developed enough to cope with heavier strains. In the event of an accident, the child’s head is moved forward with a very high force. The child’s spine and neck muscles are not strong enough to withhold these forces. In rear-facing seats, the infant car seat works like a protective shield and protects the child’s sensitive head and neck.