Cosatto Zoomi Group 1 2 3 - Monster Arcade
This product is currently sold out.
5 Reasons to buy Zoomi
Every cutie needs a tough transporter. Harness the power of Cosatto’s Zoomi Group 123 car seat. Converting from baby hugger through to booster seat for big kids, Zoomi’s a long-haul cuddle. Go shop the well-adjusted all-rounder…
Grows on the Go – No need to buy separates. From small to tall, Zoomi’s there for the full journey - cuddling away, forward facing, fitting front and rear seats.
Awesomely Adjustable – With booster seat conversion, 2 part reversible seat liner with grow-how for extended cuddling and a 5 position head rest - Zoomi’s a growing pillar of security.
Padded Protector - With tummy pad and chest pads plus comfy padded armrests , Zoomi’s a teddy bear really but don’t tell him we said that. Removable washable covers keep the zoom zingy.
Snug Security - Bringing a five-point safety harness with quick release buckle for home time plus layers of padding around a tough core, Zoomi’s a tough nut at the peak of his powers.
Travelling Companion - And when the immortal question was about to be asked “are we nearly there yet?” there was just like a chuckle of Zoomi thanks instead. Job done.
Zoomi is a Group 1,2,3 car seat suitable from 9kg – 36kg (9 months - 12 years approx.)
The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System
It’s here. Another Cosatto first. Car seat harnesses just got a whole new level of security.
- Research shows that more than 70% of children wriggle out of their car seat harnesses, risking severe injury. That’s unacceptable. Cosatto have built the solution.
- The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System has been built working alongside the makers of the original, award-winning ‘5 Point Plus’ harness system.
- In tests, 9 out of 10 children could not wriggle out of their Cosatto Anti-Escape System. That’s a result.
The Cosatto Anti-Escape System. Safer child. Safer you. Safer roads.
- Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
- Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.