Cosatto Moova 2 Group 1 Car Seat - Happy Hush Stars
5 Reasons to buy Moova 2
Meet Cosatto’s Moova 2 Toddler car seat (Group 1). This chunk of snug is tough, responsive and committed to your cutie. Go shop the adjustable dream machine…
Move on Up - When the tiny traveller’s ready to graduate up from their baby car seat (Group 0+), the Moova 2 car seat steps in - offering sturdy support and a higher seating position for your growing sightseer.
Where? - Front-facing for front or back seat, Moova 2’s easy-fitting and compatible with standard 3 point vehicle seatbelts.
Padded Protector - Moova 2 is seriously tuff stuff wearing plush soft stuff with tummy and chest pads plus comfy reversible seat liners. Removable washable covers maintain that Moova 2 magic.
Snug Security - With handy one-handed 3 position recline for 3 stages of dozy, quick-release harness buckle for home-time hugs plus unique 'SnugFit' base for an even safer fit, Moova 2’s possessive but polite.
Stunning Sit-Nav - Who knew that top notch safety kit at the peak of its powers could also look like that?
The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System
It’s here. Another Cosatto first. Car seat harnesses just got a whole new level of security.
- Research shows that more than 70% of children wriggle out of their car seat harnesses, risking severe injury. That’s unacceptable. Cosatto have built the solution.
- The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System has been built working alongside the makers of the original, award-winning ‘5 Point Plus’ harness system.
- In tests, 9 out of 10 children could not wriggle out of their Cosatto Anti-Escape System. That’s a result.
The Cosatto Anti-Escape System. Safer child. Safer you. Safer roads.
- Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
- Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
Sorry, currently out of stock