Charlie Banana Laundry Soap
"Ideal For The Whole Family Laundry And Your Cloth Diapers"
Features of Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent:
- Safe for most fabrics including silk, wool, linen, cotton, microfiber and waterproof gear.
- Washes up to 100 regular loads.
- Safe for use in most HE washing machines.
- No fabric softeners needed.
Charlie Banana® Laundry Soap is made with coconut oil-based surfactants, all-natural baking soda and sodium silicate, making it ideal for baby clothing, cloth diapers and those with sensitive skin. It quickly dissolves in cold water, rinses thoroughly and leaves no residue that can make clothing stiff and irritating. Recommended for washing Charlie Banana® cloth diapers (sold separately).
Washing Instructions ands Ingredients
- Contains no dyes, phosphates, UV brighteners, parabens or perfum.
- Hypoallergenic and nontoxic.
Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent leaves zero residues. It works by removing waste material (as best as possible) while the majority of other detergents "work" by leaving behind a film of residues. These residues coat bacteria and human waste, and yes they keep them from the skin, but they don't actually clean it away. Since Charlie Banana® laundry detergent leaves no residue, it cannot coat bacteria, so one must follow instructions on diaper laundering for maximum effectiveness.
The best way to use Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent for Diapers:
- The machine should be cleaned of all residues of other detergents before washing diapers with Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent. Run a full cycle with a few old cloths and two scoops of Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent.
- Always use at least 1 table spoon of Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent for a diaper load.
Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent will rinse completely so do not worry about residue. Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent needs that full amount to be effective. More may be required for excessive stains.
Sorry, currently out of stock