Babyzen YOYO+ Stroller (6+)
BABYZEN YOYO+ stroller can do anything, anywhere!
YOYO+ folds and unfolds, is carried like a bag and is one-hand driving, fits just about anywhere, is easily stored, and can be taken as hand luggage*. Now, the all-in-one stroller for parents on the move has its very own car seat and lets big brothers and sisters have a ride sitting or standing on the brand new, super convenient YOYO+ board.
Make your life easier!
With a YOYO+ stroller, it's never been easier to meet up with friends for a drink, catch a cab, hop onto the subway, or fly to the other end of the world.
From birth to toddler
From birth, baby lies parent-facing and never leaves your sight. BABYZEN YOYO+ comes with a totally flat carrycot for infants, a 5-point harness, a 2-position pop up canopy, a foot cover and a headrest.
From 6 months and using the same frame, simply swap 0+ newborn fabrics for 6+ fabrics, and sit baby up to face the road. Time for him/her to discover the world! The YOYO+ backrest can be inclined to 145° in several positions, and features comfortable padding with a 5-point harness.
- One-hand folding, unfolding and driving
- XXL storage basket
- Extremely compact when folded (52 x 44 x 18 cm), the YOYO+ follows you on-board a plane as hand luggage (Since 2012, the YOYO and YOYO+ strollers are accepted or recognized as cabin luggage by most airlines companies. However, cabin luggage standards may vary according to the airline and we therefore recommend checking with your chosen airline before travelling for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.)
- Comes with its transport bag
- Featherweight: 6.2 to 6.6 kg depending on the version
- 4-wheel suspension
- Patented and exclusive "soft drive" system: no need to block its front wheels, regardless of ground conditions
- Extendable canopies with sun protection (UPF 50+)
- Rain covers included
- Certified 18 kg