BBox Essential Diaper Wallet ON CLEARANCE
box – Diaper Wallet and Change Mat
b.box – Diaper Wallet and Change Mat is the go everywhere plastic nappy wallet that fits into your lifestyle and your handbag! b.box makes the ideal baby gift and is a must have item in every nappy bag and handbag. Once you’ve used b.box you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it!
Winner of the Best New Product in the 2010 Australian Business Awards!
Comes complete with:
- Unique dual access wipes hatches – enables you to access wipes from the outside to clean sticky fingers and the internal hatch gives you quick access to wipes when changing nappies.
- Wipe clean change mat – made from coated polyester – folds and fits inside the storage compartment. Dimensions when open – 48cm x 43cm
- Storage for up to 2 nappies and disposable bags
- Built-in refillable wipes container that keeps them moist
- Flexible arm to keep everything in place
- Box is made from durable polypropylene plastic that ensures it holds its compact shape even when fully packed
- BPA, Phthalates and PVC free
- Closed box dimensions are 25 x 15.3 x 5.9cm
- Keep one in your handbag, nappy bag, car and pram, so you’ll never be without your essential baby box.
- The essential baby box has just won the prestigious ‘Best New Product’ award, which “recognises market-leading products or services that, through excellence in research, development and/or manufacturing have launched an exciting and innovative new product that demonstrates substantial improvements in product features when compared to products already available on the market”.
The essential baby box has differentiated itself in what is a highly competitive arena thanks to its unique and innovative form, function and design.
- The only all-in-one nappy wallet made from environmentally friendly plastic
the only nappy wallet with dual access wipes hatches
- the only nappy wallet with a built-in refillable wipes compartment
- What makes b box unique is the thought the team give to design, functionality and aesthetic. And of course that they are mums, so they design products they want to use, they love and trust for their own kids.